What is Combine360?
The One True Measure of Each Athlete’s Potential.
The Combine360 assessment focuses on 3 primary elements of performance; Athleticism, movement and character. Within each element is a beattery of tests designed around sub disciplines of each element including athletic ability, functionality, sports specific skills, vision, mental aptitude, nutrition and character.
The result is the most thorough and comprehensive evaluation system available.
C360 will measure overall athleticism and record sport-specific ability and mental aptitude, nutritional level, ability to communicate and a variety of other performance disciplines allowing athletes of all abilities from across the world to compare their scores.
Why measure with a combine360 Assessment:
- Proper evaluation is the starting point in a 360 degree approach to performance improvement.
- C360 Assessments provide the athlete and trainer with a benchmark to build from as they take the next step in their training regimen.
- All training should be goal-oriented and should compare each athlete to their own progress, not just other athletes, a critical element in driving toward shared success.
Why get certified?:
- Ability to utilize the Combine360 evaluation and Combine Training systems as business tools for you and your facility.
- Apply the concepts, methods and overload variables to design effective workouts, training plans and seasonal plans for all types of athletes.
- Access to the Combine360.com dashboard, where you can manage your own events, accept registrations online and compile results as well as the Combine Training Workout designer, Trainer collaboration tools, blog creator and a trainer micro site.
- A place for Certified Trainers to enter Combine360 assessments, create combine Training workouts, post assessments events and be seen within the community.
- A place for fitness enthusiasts and competitors to see Challenge demonstrations, interact and upload content as well as allow full Facebook integration to share results and challenge others.
There are four courses involved in becoming a Certified Combine360 Trainer. Combine360 Measurement System, Performance Balance, Athletic Movement and Combine Strength. For more information contact QPEC direct on (07) 3219 2966.