Combine360 Performance Balance
Experience the phased training formula using ground-based, top-down and lever-loaded balance challenges focused on neuromuscular feedback systems that create intuitive, reactive body awareness and unified body control essential for more aggressive sport actions.
At the conclusion of the course you will understand how Performance Balance training enhances the Athletic engine. You will be able to apply the concepts, methods and overload variables to design effective workouts, training plans and seasonal plans for all types of athletes based on the PB program design framework.
- A fully comprehensive training manual
- C360 Coaching methods and variables
- Demonstrate an understanding of Combine Training philosophies.
- Understand how Performance Balance training enhances the athletic engine and the benefits for youth, elite competitive athletes and adult athletes.
- Demonstrate an understanding of balance physiology, anatomy and biomechanics and the importance of challenging static and dynamic balance for sports success
- Be able to set up, cue, execute and correct Performance Balance exercises.
- Be well versed in manipulating the Performance Balance Overload Variables used to regress and progress neural complexity as well as define a new intent of an exercise.
- Apply the concepts, methods and overload variables to design effective workouts, training plans and seasonal plans for all types of athletes.
More course will be available soon. For more information on the programs and certifications go to www.combine360.com or contact QPEC direct on (07) 3219 2966.