Discover how to maximise strength and power development using high metabolic whole body integrated exercises and methods that harness cohesive mind to muscle firing to ignite explosive force production.
At the conclusion of the course you will understand how Combine Strength training enhances the Athletic engine.
You will be able to apply the concepts, methods and overload variables to design effective workouts, training plans and seasonal plans for all types of athletes based on the Combine Strength program design framework.
- A fully comprehensive training manual
- C360 Coaching methods and variables
- Demonstrate an understanding of Combine Training philosophies.
- Understand how Combine Strength training enhances the athletic engine and the benefits for youth, elite competitive athletes and adult athletes.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the evolution of Combine Strength training into a vital component of athlete development.
- Demonstrate an understanding of science of Combine Strength and how muscle physiology, muscle fibre types and energetics contribute to sports success.
- Be able to set up, cue, execute and correct Combine Strength exercises.
- Be well versed in manipulating the Combine Strength Overload Variables used to regress and progress neural complexity as well as define a new intent of an exercise.
- Apply the concepts, methods and overload variables to design effective workouts, training plans and seasonal plans for all types of athletes.
- Understand and apply the principles of Risk Management to ensure athlete and coach safety at all times.
More course will be available soon. For more information on the programs and certifications go to www.combine360.com or contact QPEC direct on (07) 3219 2966.