Fitness Events and Conventions
12 CEC’s, 3 PDP’s
- For the first time together in Australia join Peter Twist, Douglas Brooks and Michol Dalcourt in this two day event ‘Functional Fitness Forum. Training and moving better for sport and life. Learn the latest research and see how the professionals train with the best functional equipment and coaching methodology in the world today.
- Limited spaces! This event will sell out! Register now or contact QPEC direct (07) 3219 2966.
2012 International Conference on Applied Strength and Conditioning. Gold Coast – Date: 10th – 11th November 2012
- The ASCA is recognised as the peak body for strength and conditioning professionals in Australia and aims to provide high level support, development and research opportunities while continuing to enhance the educational opportunities for strength and conditioning coaches.
- The format for the 2012 Conference will include lectures, interactive and practical workshops as well as an additional stream for Poster Presentations.
FILEX Convention – Date: 17th – 19th April 2013
- Australian Fitness Network delivers the largest fitness conventions in the South East Asia region. These world class educational events focus on bringing the fitness industry together, to celebrate and further develop our skills, expertise and professionalism.
- FILEX is conducted in Sydney every year around the end of April and typically consists of more than 200 sessions, delivered by around 150 presenters from across Australia and around the world.
- Contact QPEC direct for a free pass into the Fitness Expo.